Dog Veterinarians Who Really Care
At Mountain Aire Veterinary Hospital, Inc., our approach to canine veterinary medicine revolves around a comprehensive, competent, and compassionate care program, aimed at ensuring the highest quality of life for your dog.
A Comprehensive Approach To Canine Veterinary Medicine
We understand that a dog veterinarian is only as good as his or her ability to successfully prevent, diagnose, and treat whatever ailment a dog may be facing. Equally as important is our ability to listen and communicate well with owners to make sure they understand their dog's health concerns and how to make the best choices for their dog. This is why our dog hospital is capable of handling any procedure, including preventive care, medical diagnosis, and emergency surgery.
At Mountain Aire Veterinary Hospital, Inc. we specialize in the following dog health services for dogs of all ages, breeds, and circumstances:
- Allergy Testing: Dogs commonly face a number of allergens that can cause a wide variety of symptoms, allergy testing can help us to identify and properly treat the root cause of some issues.
- Anesthesia: We have the facilities, equipment, medicine, and knowledge to ensure your dog stays safe while under anesthesia.
- Behavior Services: Your dog's behavior is not genetically inherent, but can be learned and unlearned with your commitment and we will refer you to and work with Board-Certified Behaviorists.
- Bi-Annual Wellness Exams: A cornerstone of preventive care, bi-annual wellness exams and laboratory tests help prolong life by allowing health issues to be identified and addressed early.
- Cancer Treatment: Our communicative, community approach to cancer treatment makes all the difference for you and your dog's health, where we will refer you to and work with Board-Certified Oncologists.
- Cardiology: Our first-rate facilities, equipment, and professional knowledge allow us to get to the heart of your dog's health and wellness matters working with Board-Certified Cardiologists.
- Dental Care: Our knowledge and dental experience can help prevent and treat your dog's dental conditions, including periodontal disease.
- Dermatology: While diagnosing skin conditions early is highly beneficial in treatment if a skin condition has already developed, it must be addressed before it worsens.
- Deworming: Intestinal parasites are a danger to both your pet and your family, so let us ensure that your dog is protected from worms.
- Eye Care: Our doctors are trained to recognize canine specific eye disease and choose treatments based upon efficacy and your dog's tolerance to specific treatments, and also working with Board-Certified Ophthalmologists.
- Flea & Tick: We employ safe and effective flea & tick treatments for your dog's health and happiness.
- Heartworm Prevention: We offer heartworm education prevention, diagnosis, and treatment for your dog.
- Kitten Care: We help you learn to care for your kitten through education and nutritional awareness while providing the proper preventive medical treatments.
- Laboratory: Our comprehensive laboratory testing services mean faster and more accurate diagnostics and treatments for your dog.
- Laser Therapy: Our cold laser therapy is a tool used to treat dogs for post-operative pain, arthritis, and other inflammatory conditions. It is painless and well tolerated by all dogs.
- Medications: When your dog requires medication our doctors will provide the right prescription.
- Microchip ID: Microchipping is the best way to aid in having your dog returned safely should he or she become lost.
- Nutrition: We will address the specialized nutritional requirements for your dog in different life stages and to aid in the management of certain illnesses.
- Pain Management: We specialize in effective and compassionate pain management for your dog regardless of age, ability or condition.
- Preventive Care: Our comprehensive preventive care program, "SNOUT", is the first step to ensuring that your dog has a long healthy life.
- Senior Care: We understand the special needs of aging dogs, and we will partner with you to provide the optimal plan for your aging canine.
- Spay or Neuter: We provide a safe and painless surgical experience for your dog.
- Surgery: Our facilities, equipment, and staff offer your dog the best option for a successful surgery and recovery.
- Vaccinations: Our veterinarians will recommend an individualized and personalized vaccination protocols, including titer testing in lieu of vaccinations based on your dog's needs.
A Commitment To Quality And Empathy In Veterinary Care For Dogs
Our veterinarians, technicians, assistants, and front staff work together to provide both you and your dog with a compassionate and professional experience. From the initial phone call, it is our goal to make sure you feel that your concerns are addressed, you are well informed, and that your dog receives the best care possible.